Research-based Strategic Advice
Innovative Research Group (INNOVATIVE) is a national research and strategy firm that works with government, associations, not-for-profits, and private companies.
We help clients answer critical questions in order to assess and overcome public and corporate affairs challenges.
What is your challenge?
- Governments of all levels: building confidence in services and programs
- Corporations: dealing with a reputational crisis, launching new products and more…
- Foundations: finding the best case for giving
- Associations: getting the government’s attention to focus on your issues
INNOVATIVE is about more than just collecting numbers. We are designed on a management consulting model rather than a traditional market research model. In addition to our full research tool kit, we have thought deeply about how opinion moves and changes both generally and in terms of specific challenges.
INNOVATIVE is here to support you at every step from design, execution to analysis of custom qualitative and quantitative studies. We are focused about helping you to apply those insights in the real world.
- Understand the key issues to which government must respond, the public’s expectations, and the boundaries or limits to government action.
Policy preferences Issue management Public sector communications Public consultations Policy analysis
- Understand how to create and maintain your organization’s reputation and how to effectively connect with key target audiences.
Brand benchmarking Message development Ad testing and tracking Crisis management Community and site location research
- Understand what motivates your donor base to ensure resources are effectively allocated towards the right donors.
Campaign feasibility assessment Not-for-profit brand research Fundraising performance benchmarking Program evaluation
Sign up to join the Canada 20/20 online research panel and have your voice heard! As a Canada 20/20 member you will receive surveys that give you the opportunity to voice your opinion on some of today’s hot-button issues. Each time you complete a survey you have the chance to win cash or prizes!